Place an Order
Why place an order?
Many customers call ahead to have
their orders ready for pick-up. Placing
your order ahead of time has several
- It gets you in and out faster,
especially if you have a large
- You'll know if the items you want
are in stock.
- If you prefer, we can freeze your
order for your convenience.
Before you call
We're more than happy to assist you
with selecting the cuts that best meet
think about before you call:
- Which items do you want to
- How much of each item? (How
many people are you feeding?)
- How would you like it packaged?
(1 steak per pack, 2Lbs. per
- Bone-in, or boneless?
- Any questions you might have.
How to order
- Mention you would like to place
- Feel free to ask for suggestions
or cuts, quantity, or cooking
- You'll be asked for your first and
last name, a contact number,
and the date/time you'd like to
pick your order.
- If after you place your order you
decide to make changes or
cancel, just give us a call.